Dictionary Result: Dependable in Achievement, Accuracy, Honest, Etc.

The first thing that pops into my head when I hear the word reliable is a person.
Someone you can trust and depend on. Someone you can go to and know your going to get
positive results. My friend Briana was very reliable. I felt I was able to trust her in anything.
She helped me with my schoolwork, and she was a great friend.
There are people who aren't reliable. Muriel, I cannot depend on her like I used to.
I feel any promise she makes she'll break it. I haven't talked to her in a while.
Trust is a huge issue even though it REALLY shouldn't be.
I feel I can't leave anything in her hands.
Being reliable gains you well rounded friends.
Friends are something you'll need for the future to help you through things.
Especially friends that are reliable for you are good.
If you're reliable and people trust you good things will surely come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment