HH#7 `Time Management~ (Following your made plans)

It says "Setting personal goals wisely, you get a sense of achievement, sustain motivation, and reduce stress."
I should and probably will incorporate this into my own life.
It is great advice, and if it works that would be better.
I always had a problem setting academic goals and never finishing them.
This might be a new start.

A time management tip of mine?
I dont really have one since I continue to be late for things and is always off schedule.
But one that I would use is: Dont be too early, and Dont be too late.
(this is my own thinking)
When youre really early for something when you ususally dont like being really early,
You tend to be late the next time.
Since you didnt enjoy being early the last time you wake up later or something and you tend to take your time more. (like i said this might only apply to me, but still)
Now when your too late, some people might be frustrated and come early the next time.
But some might get used to being late.
And maybe come late again, just not So late.

It's not a good time management tip but it's a decent one.

All my plans usually arent academic.
They're based off of things I just want in the future.
So one of my plans are to live in japan for at least 4-7years when I get older.
Or another is, To work as a baker at some point in my life.
None of my plans are really short term like:
"learn 5 new things in environmental science" or
"understand the religion of islam better."
I'll probably learn those along the way anyway.
Most of my plans or goals are long term and take certain thing to reach them.

To fullfill my plans for japan,
I already want to speak fluent japanese and I am getting there pretty fast.
Plus I'll need to figure out how much a certain amount of currency tranlates to ours.
My reading skills and other things will need to be worked on.

As the baker thing, one: I need to learn how to bake.
and I'm not sure what else I'll need.
Thats about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment