Loving Yourself For Who You Are...

HH#6


It's always good to love yourself.
To always have confidence in yourself in all you do.

But, what if you hate yourself?
You hate what you've become..
You hate the way you act, you hate your attitude towards things?
The normal answer would be to change right?
Well, what if your afraid of change?
Like you fear if you change you'll be alone, and loneliness is your worst fear?
Technically someone like this is what you call a leech?
Always relying on others, because you dont know what to do with yourself.
A leech may not be so bad when you think about it but it's someone who thinks they dont deserve what non-leeches deserve.
A leech like myself, wants but knows I don't deserve to get.
oh well maybe im over thinking it but now if i do think about that,
that just might be another flaw driving me to hate myself.

But changing is a bigger problem.
in my life, every time something changed..
it was always for the worst.
nothing good comes out of changing.
it always ends up with someone sad, or with someone mad, or lonely.
Ahh loneliness, the worst of my fears.
i never want to be alone, i wouldn't know what to do.

so the political thing is of course to love yourself.
but what if someone is the same as me?
whats the correct answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment